Troubleshooting TipsProblem A: Fan will not start
1. Check fuse or circuit breaker and replace if necessary.
2. Check that the pull chains switch is on and that the slide switch is up or down.
3. Turn off the electrical power and check all wire connections.
4. Check on/off TCS and wall control selector switch. See operation instructions.
Problem B: Fan is excessively noisy
1. Check that all screws in fan assembly are tight and properly seated.
2. Check to make sure mounting bracket is installed properly.
3. Check to make sure light kit and glass is installed properly.
4. If wall control is used, insure the wall control is not a transformer or a variable speed type.
Problem C: Fan Wobbles
1. Check that all blades are screwed firmly into blade holders.
2. Check that all blade holders are screwed firmly into motor.
3. Check the weight of blades. All our blades are weighed on electronic scales. The weight is marked on the reverse side of the fan blade near the motor end. All of this should be the same weight to prevent fan from wobbling.
4. A balancing kit is enclosed if needed.
Problem D: TCS/Fan Light Comes on by Itself
1. Change the dip switches in the fan and remote.
2. Check effectiveness of battery.
Problem E: Fan and Light Kit will not work
1. Make sure you have power to fan.
2. Make sure switch on fan and light kit is on.
3. Make sure fan reversing switch is in up or down position.